Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Circular Polarizer CPL Camera Lens Filter||Type:||Camera Lens CPL Filter|
|Material:||AGC Optical Glass/ Aviation Aluminum Alloy||Size:||72mm|
|Application Field:||Camera Lens||Package:||Plastic Case, Foam Pad And Color Box|
72 mm CPL Circular Polarizing Camera Lens Filter with Ultra Slim Charming Black Frame
|Lens material||AGC optical glass|
|Frame material||Aviation aluminum alloy|
|Function||Remove reflective light|
Polarizers provide color and contrast enhancement. Reflected light often shows up as whitish glare that washes out color in an image. A Polarizer corrects this problem producing deep, dramatically blue skies and white clouds. It also removes glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as glass and water etc. Color saturation in general, especially outdoors, can be improved significantly, meanwhile, not affecting the overall color balance of a shot, in addition, the rotating side knurlings can be rotated in order to adjust the the polarizer orientation so you have full creative control of the effect that the filter has on your images.
1) Made of original AGC optical glass Japan imported, an ultra clear crown glass. It is produced by melting high purity raw materials and then made using the continuous draw process. The result is excellent transmission in the ultraviolet, visible and infrared spectrums.
2) Employed multi-resistant coating (MRC) process, an optical nanotech coating applied to both surfaces of the glass disk to reduce reflection and to increase surface durability. MRC coating is structurally harder than the glass itself and the reduced reflections, and it promotes better images with nearly zero distortion and color aberration and helps improve contrast and color saturation.
3) Based on the aviation grade aluminum frame, with ultra-thin design, avoid dark corner appearing.
Things to consider while using a CPL Filter
1) Whenever you plan to use a CPL filter, remember that there is going to be a loss of light and you might have to compensate a bit to get the correct exposure.
2) Using a wide-angle lens can sometimes result in uneven sky color or color variation. To get the maximum benefit and the best result using a CPL filter, try and avoid using a lens wider than 24mm.
3) Sometimes using the CPL filter at maximum degree might result in color variation as well, especially while using it on a wide-angle lens. So do not always use the maximum degree of polarization.
Q1. How to order?
A: If you are interested in our products, please contact us to make a deal.
Q2. Can you provide samples for testing?
A: Yes, we can provide free samples for you, and you just need to pay the courier fees.
Q3. How long is the delivery time?
A: Our delivery time depends on your order and our actual production schedule. In normal cases, the delivery time is in 7-35 days after received the payment.
Q4. What're your terms of payment?
A: 30% deposit (by T/T) upon confirmation of the order, 70% balance(by T/T) before goods sending. Also, PayPal, Western Union, L/C could be acceptable.
Package & Delivery Details
1. The box accepts customization.
2. In most cases, we send the products by international express. Such as DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, etc.. If you want to designate your courier agent, it also would be acceptable.
Recommended products list@For your reference
|6.0 CPL||Aviation aluminum alloy+AGC glass||
|27g||Ultra thin black frame thickness is about 6.0mm|
|7.5 CPL||Aviation aluminum alloy+AGC glass||
|32g||Black frame thickness is about 7.5mm|
|Golden line CPL||Aviation aluminum alloy+AGC glass||
|32g||A golden line is on the 7.0mm black frame|
|Thread edge CPL||Aviation aluminum alloy+AGC glass||
|27g||A golden line is on the 6.5mm thread edge frame|
Provides wholesale distributor and OEM service.
Anyone interested in our products and the wholesale cooperation model, please free to contact us.
Contact Person: Amy